Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Peaceful Condo with Large Private Patio, Garage Parking and 98 Walk Score!
Located in one of the city’s most iconic neighborhoods, this spacious, one bedroom, one bathroom home in prime Telegraph Hill offers a truly authentic San Francisco living experience. Enjoy the best of city living in this boutique thirteen-unit elevator building. This light and bright home features tall windows and sliding glass doors facing the lovely shared garden. Enjoy the well-designed open floor plan with an open living and dining area, creating the perfect space for time with family and friends. The living space boasts new, designer-selected contemporary lighting, wood floors, ample closets and a large walk-out patio off both the living room and the bedroom. Savor your morning coffee on the patio while relaxing among the surrounding greenery.
The sleek, open kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and ample cabinet and counter space. The nicely sized master suite features a generously sized closet and large bathroom with excellent storage space. Other highlights include the lush, shared garden with relaxing seating area, one car garage parking (will fit a large car!) and two secure, private storage spaces including a large, storage room with built-in shelving. Also enjoy the amazing panoramic views from the shared roof-top deck facing Alcatraz and Coit Tower.
This highly desirable location boasts a 98 Walk Score, reflecting ease of access to all of life’s essentials just outside the front door. The neighborhood is filled with historic sights, world-acclaimed attractions, shopping, dining, and public transit options, not to mention some of the most stunning, picturesque views in the entire Bay at every turn. Stroll to Pier 39, North Beach, the Financial District, The Embarcadero and the The Ferry Building. Walk to Safeway and Trader Joe’s!
- Sunny, serene condo overlooking the lush garden
- One large master bedroom, one spacious bathroom
- Updated, open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry
- Master bathroom with large vanity area plus shower over tub
- Bright, open living room, dining area & kitchen, perfect for entertaining
- Huge, private patio off the living room and bedroom, overlooking the garden
- New designer-selected, contemporary lighting
- Fabulous shared roof deck with gorgeous views of Alcatraz and Coit Tower
- Lovely, shared garden with seating area
- 1 car garage parking plus two private and secure storage areas
- Storage includes large, private room with built-in shelving
- Built in 1980, per tax records
- HOA dues only $428.48 per month
- Boutique 13-unit elevator building
- 98 Walk score! Stroll to shopping, restaurants, cafes and Muni!
- Walk to Trader Joe’s and Safeway
- Easy access to North Beach and the Financial District
2120 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Telegraph Hill lies in one of San Francisco’s most well-known districts, bubbling with history and known for its perpetual energy. Surrounded by a handful of diverse neighborhoods, Telegraph Hill stands out with its own unique characteristics.
Telegraph Hill’s distinguishing characteristic is the famous landmark, Coit Tower. Peaking at 210 feet, it boasts unparalleled views in every direction, most notably across the entire Bay. While it may be the most visible tourist attraction in the neighborhood, it is not the only one. On its southern border is the famous Beat Museum that honors Jack Kerouac and other notables from his era. And others flock to the rocky hillsides to observe the abundance of feral parrots famously referred to as The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, so coined after a book and subsequent documentary.
While known for its touristy reputation, Telegraph Hill is a serene residential neighborhood. The homes here range from the largest concentration of pre-1870 buildings that were spared by the 1906 earthquake to modern condominiums and everything in between. Residents of the neighborhood, a majority being long-time homeowners, are dedicated to preserving the architectural history of Telegraph Hill’s homes as well as the historic gardens that line the pathways and stairs traversing the area.
Telegraph Hill is one of the most desirable residential communities in San Francisco, doubling as a notable tourist attraction. With bustling and prestigious neighbors like North Beach, Nob Hill and the Waterfront stretched out around its northern and eastern borders, Telegraph Hill boasts one of the most distinctive locations in all of San Francisco.
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.